85-87 442

Thread: 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme for sale

Default 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme for sale

1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme For Sale in Houston, TX

Vin: 1G3GR11Y3HP346884 / 5.0 Liter V8 / 4-speed overdrive transmission. Several pictures are available that I can email you if interested.

I bought this car from the second owner in June, 2007. It had 47,500 miles on it at that time. It now has what I believe to be 63,800 original miles. I have current clear title as well as the original sales contract and title application from the original owner. I also have a copy of the certificate of title from the second owner of the car. The first owner bought it new in October, 1987 and owned it until July, 2005. The car has been garage kept all of its life. To my knowledge, the car has never been in an accident.

I have the original emissions reports for every year since I bought the car which shows the current mileage at each annual inspection. Here in Texas once a car turns 25 years of age, it no longer requires an emissions inspection but only requires a cheaper annual safety inspection.

When I bought the car, I had a complete new single 2.5 inch exhaust system and performance catalytic converter installed and have the receipt for this. The tires have been replaced with Fisk whitewalls in P205 70R/14 size and now have only 9,800 miles on them, tread still very good. I also have an additional set of four 15 inch SSII wheels that will be included with the car. I purchased these extra wheels a few ago in case I ever wanted to put 15 inch wheels on the car, which I have not done.

The A/C needs to be charged with R12 refrigerant. In April, 2017 the radiator developed a slow leak so it will either need to be re-cored or replaced. The digital clock and AM/FM radio work well, but the cassette player does not work. Cruise control works as intended.

The car comes with a 1987 Oldsmobile Chassis Service Manual as well as new car brochure and original owner?s manual with folder and original Olds key chain and an Oldsmobile complimentary stereo tape cassette. Two sets of keys including one original set are present.

Asking price is $8,500 USD. If you are interested, please contact me at either: 281-859-5235 or michaelfarrar@hotmail.com. If the phone goes to voicemail, please leave a message and I will return your call. Emails will be replied to within 24 hours. I have several pictures that I can email to you if interested.
    Last edited by longhorncutlass; 06-12-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorncutlass View Post
    1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme For Sale in Houston, TX. Asking price lowered as noted below.

Vin: 1G3GR11Y3HP346884 / 5.0 Liter V8 / 4-speed overdrive transmission. Several pictures are available that I can email you if interested.

I bought this car from the second owner in June, 2007. It had 47,500 miles on it at that time. It now has what I believe to be 63,800 original miles. I have current clear title as well as the original sales contract and title application from the original owner. I also have a copy of the certificate of title from the second owner of the car. The first owner bought it new in October, 1987 and owned it until July, 2005. The car has been garage kept all of its life. To my knowledge, the car has never been in an accident.

I have the original emissions reports for every year since I bought the car which shows the current mileage at each annual inspection. Here in Texas once a car turns 25 years of age, it no longer requires an emissions inspection but only requires a cheaper annual safety inspection.

When I bought the car, I had a complete new single 2.5 inch exhaust system and performance catalytic converter installed and have the receipt for this. The tires have been replaced with Fisk whitewalls in P205 70R/14 size and now have only 9,800 miles on them, tread still very good. I also have an additional set of four 15 inch SSII wheels that will be included with the car. I purchased these extra wheels a few ago in case I ever wanted to put 15 inch wheels on the car, which I have not done.

The A/C needs to be charged with R12 refrigerant. In April, 2017 the radiator developed a slow leak so it will either need to be re-cored or replaced. The digital clock and AM/FM radio work well, but the cassette player does not work. Cruise control works as intended.

The car comes with a 1987 Oldsmobile Chassis Service Manual as well as new car brochure and original owner?s manual with folder and original Olds key chain and an Oldsmobile complimentary stereo tape cassette. Two sets of keys including one original set are present.

Asking price is $7,800 USD. If you are interested, please contact me at either: 281-859-5235 or michaelfarrar@hotmail.com. If the phone goes to voicemail, please leave a message and I will return your call. Emails will be replied to within 24 hours. I have several pictures that I can email to you if interested.
    Asking price lowered as noted.

post some photos
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Pics added as requested below.

Price reduced to $7,500

I welcome you to come take a look at my car and to drive it. I think you'll be very pleased!

Wow, nice car!
    If it had a gray bucket interior I may have considered pulling the trigger on that one.
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Quote Originally Posted by 88hurstolds View Post
    Wow, nice car!
    If it had a gray bucket interior I may have considered pulling the trigger on that one.
    Thanks, 88hurstolds. But c'mon, that's one of the reasons I liked the car in the first place, the maroon interior. Too many cars now have gray interiors. In fact, my Honda Accord and Nissan Frontier both have gray interiors. The maroon really sets off the black exterior!