Thread: Where the Heck???

Default Where the Heck???

Where is everybody? I check this site daily and nothing is going on....what's new? Whats going on???

I'm in daily too....this site isn't as frequented as some others. Don't know why, I like the lay out here. I guess people just tend to gravitate to the sites that have a ton of **** going on.

As for me, I should be out working on the car(s) but I'm the ****s in the afternoons, always blow my wad in the early part of the day and decompress in the evenings, lol.

Check out http://gbodyforum.com/index.php too, always lots going on there

When I say "cutlass".... You say "power".....!!!!! I've been slacking this last week, been working outside, whew! No time to post during the work day & the heat has been wrecking my nights...

Quote Originally Posted by mrevil View Post
    I'm in daily too....this site isn't as frequented as some others. Don't know why, I like the lay out here. I guess people just tend to gravitate to the sites that have a ton of **** going on.

As for me, I should be out working on the car(s) but I'm the ****s in the afternoons, always blow my wad in the early part of the day and decompress in the evenings, lol.

Check out http://gbodyforum.com/index.php too, always lots going on there
    I really like the layout as well. Dark background and NO ADVERTISING!!! I hate that about big sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    When I say "cutlass".... You say "power".....!!!!! I've been slacking this last week, been working outside, whew! No time to post during the work day & the heat has been wrecking my nights...
    I can't even think about working outside, my shop is air conditioned but right now its 100 outside and 80 inside....still too hot for me!

Summer time, you should be outside playin instead of on the computer
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Quote Originally Posted by 88hurstolds View Post
    Summer time, you should be outside playin instead of on the computer
    Oh I agree but I don't do this kind of heat...never have. Need to spend some time with my Cutlass. I have not even driven it yet, only on and off of the trailer to get it home. The a/c needs to be charged up and a few other small things.

I am working on my car, and I didn't want to post anymore pics till I had some "after" shots.
    Peace Brother.

I'm on here almost every day...

Most forums are dedicated to all gbodies or all Oldsmobile...thats also can be a reason that they have more members... I like this one because its simply focused on the Cutlass family..