I am selling my 442, It has a little over 51,000 miles on the car. the interior is in great condition, no burns or holes in the seats, no sagging headliner. i put new front brakes on the car when i bought it 3 years ago, pads, rotors, bearings. I am the third owner of this car. Everything works on the car, power windows, power locks, a/c, cruise radio with equalizer although the power button on the radio is a bit touchy. I did put a NOS power antenna on it after the original one broke. The engine block is not the original engine block but it is out of another 87 442 I use to own. I still have the original engine block, it would need to be sleeved though. The engine is a stock build, bored .060 over with a little head work done, nothing special. Exhaust is stainless dual, with dual cats and glass packs. The transmission was rebuilt this last winter, I have put about 500 miles on it since, Its still the stock 2004r with a shift kit. The a/c has been recharged with R12 and it has a new compressor, accumulator, seals and orifice tube. It does have a dealer installed alarm but the remotes for it don't seem to work all the time so I just leave it disconnected. The tires are in good shape, I just had it aligned last summer. It was repainted in 1999, it isn't perfect anymore but its by no means horrible. The rear passenger side quarter behind the wheel must have been hit once upon a time because it was pulled out and bondoed over and its bubbled up a bit. There are 3 small bubbles of moisture under the paint on the front fender driver side in front of the tire. under the doors there is some small amount of surface rust, nothing rusted through or bad looking its just up under the doors on the doors if you look at it from underneath and inside. the trunk pan is clean, floor pans are clean, straight body. It was missing the hood insulation when I bought it, I did replace it though. I am asking $7800 obo email or pm me for more info or questions or my phone number. my email is [email protected]
I do have pictures of the spots i discribed on the body. let me know if you would like to see them

3F33M23H15Le5Ec5H4d5f380a9a8324301f3a.jpg3E93Md3I75I15G15J8d5f9e1cf61bcd8e1e37.jpg442picture4.jpg442picture3.jpg