cant open my trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant open my trunk

so somehow my girlfriend says that she accidently shut the key for all locks and trunk in the door. from what i can gather she was shutting the drivers side door and it almost caught her finger, but instead of her finger it caught the round key and snapped it in half. the trunk release button does not work. is there any way of getting in and getting it open without calling a locksmith?
    i do have a set of door locks that i was planning on using for the doors, but now i am going to change the drivers side and trunk, so even if i have to destroy the trunk lock i have a spare.

this is something that requires my immediate attention because my t top bags are in the trunk and i live in florida, its hot as hell. oh yeah, and my skateboards are in there too.

thanks for listening, any takers?

Take the rear seat out and crawl through the trunk, I did that once.
    You will need a T-15 torx socket I believe for the seat belts which also secure the rear seat to the floor pan. The bottom just push in on the bottom to unhook.
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Comment

you had to crawl through the trunk or you broke the key by shutting it in the door? thats what i'm trying to figure out, is she telling the truth or is she trying to sabotage my baby
      ?

Comment

Working...
      X