waterless vechicle wash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterless vechicle wash

Hads to post this. I am a detail nut personally and with 2 black cars a real stickler for a smooth as glass swirl free finish. Well someone gave me a bottle of this BAYES Waterless Vechicle Wash.
    Well I figured I give it a try on my 83 Hurst Olds. Well first off let me start off the car had been sitting in the garage for the last month without a cover on it , hense lots of dust on the car, and the last time I had it out I had picked it up from my friends shop and drove it an hour home. The car front end, header, and hood had recieved a BUG bath , so I had dried bugs on the car.
    Well I went a head and tried it to see if it would work and NOT scratch the finish. First I went over the car with a California Duster lightly to get rid of the dust, then I went at it with the BAYES. Sprayed it on and wiped it with a microfiber cloth and then went over with a dried microfiber cloth. All I can say it really works great. I rarely wash the car unless its has heavy duty dirt on it, so this was great car wash in a bottle. I would highly recommend it.
    www.bayescleaners.com
    Angelo

I sometimes use mothers detail spray wax before I put the car away, works great on my white car but I cannot attest to a black car.
    I'll definitely have to check this stuff out after I get my 87 442 painted.
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Comment

Here England if you need a wash job, just park in outside, rains daily, drying it is another thin all togeather.
      Andy

Comment

I'd still drive it in the rain if acid rain wasn't an issue... some of the crap I've seen on my car after it rains scares me.
        Is corrosion/rust a problem with cars in England at all?
        Does it snow there much and do they salt the roads? I would imagin that the gulf stream keeps it pretty moderate in the winter...
        Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
        Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
        1988 H/OCA Advisor
        88 H/O #1 of 4
        88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
        88 H/O Triple Black
        87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
        85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
        85 442 White/Sage
        84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
        83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
        83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
        83 H/O #727 Maple
        "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Comment

Zaino z8 works very well or gtechniq smart carnauba. Their crystal laquer is what I have on my car and is amazing.

Comment

I haven't tried a waterless car wash. I prefer the good, old way of washing a car with water and car shampoo.

Comment

Working...
            X