Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84Hurst/Olds
    replied
    Will the Performer RPM SBO clear the hood on a gbody with a 350 in it? I am currently running a quadrajet with the stock air cleaner. I am in the market to get an aluminum intake, but cant decide on the RPM or the performer.

Leave a comment:

• 88hurstolds
    replied
    Good to know, I almost bought a 350 Performer RPM, glad I didnt...

Leave a comment:

• 442_rocket
    replied
    I was pretty unhappy with the performer RPM on my 350 with respect to the hood clearance. That was in my 76 Cutlass too. I will sacrifice the performance so that I don't have to cut a hole in the hood.

Leave a comment:

• 84Hurst/Olds
    replied
    New in the 2011 catalog is Olds 455 Performer RPM Air Gap Part# 7551

Leave a comment:

• 88hurstolds
    replied
    Yes, performer.
    I call it an RPM because it doesnt have an EGR or Choke stove provision like the SBO Performer...

Leave a comment:

• oldsfromyell
    replied
    Do you mean Performer ? The Performer RPM for the BBO has not been released yet.

Leave a comment:

• 88hurstolds
    replied
    I had a Performer RPM on a 455 and had used a 2" tall aircleaner to give you an idea.
    It wasn't a drop base unit.

Leave a comment:

• oldsfromyell
    started a topic SBO Victor

SBO Victor

Hi Everybody, Does anybody have a victor intake on a sb in a Gbody? Best I can measure from my car and a friends with a Performer RPM I will have room for a drop base air cleaner. I do not want to change the hood or cut a hole in my hood. Just wanting to make sure from an actual user if possible. Thanks, David
Working...
X