Love it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it!

Hey everyone! I have been an Oldsmobile fanatic ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper. My earliest memory was roadtrips in my Uncle's '80 Delta 88 Royale Brougham. I remember it was the nicest car it haver ridden in. I bought my first, an '84 Delta 88 from a neighbor when I graduated high school and drove it across Canada. Since, i have owned multiple Oldsmobiles including 2 '84 Delta 88's, a 1985 Royale Brougham LS (RWD), an '84 Cutlass Brougham 2dr, an '81 Cutlass Calais 2dr (RWD), an '86 Cutlass Supreme 2dr, an '87 Ninety Eight (FWD) 3.8 litre, an '80 Cutlass 442 W30 (unfortuately I bought this one severely damaged for the running gear) and I currently own an '82 Cutlass Supreme. The one i have now is a factory t-top car. It boasts 3.73 posi out back, a professionaly heavy duty rebuilt 700-R4 transmission, and a 1969 high compression Oldsmobile 350. Along the way I have done several other mods including installing a complete front clip from an '88 Cutlass Supreme Classic and have many,many more planned. I am looking forward to making this resource a big part of that!

Welcome to the site!
    Sounds like you are definately a die hard Olds guy :icon14:
    You will be able to find what ever you need here, just ask and ye shall recieve any info needed.
    I have many parts manuals, techincal info and spec sheets that I can share as well as years of experience with these cars.
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof