New Guy from Dayton Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Dayton Ohio

I have an 1984 Hurst/Olds number 2250 built Feb. 6, 1984 it has 58,196 miles on her and did a complete frame off resto. Put a true posi 3.73 eaton rear gears in her then put all new suspension Hotckis in rear and Global West tubular a arms up front. Installed a BeCool radiator with twin 11" electric fans installed Dick Miller Serpentine pulleys. Had front and rear bumpers powdercoated both pieces and had all the brackets powder coated, painted the frame black and replaced all the lines with stainless steel and when the frame was removed sandpblasted the underneath and removed all of the undercoating and painted from the fire wall to the rear flat black for the engine I installed the eldelbrock rpm manifold then did away with the computer controlled carb and had one built for the car by Dave Kauffung check him out google his name he is awesome at building horsepower. All new door seals, t-top seals and completely stripped the paint off the car and put all new paint and stripes on her took me 9 years to do all this and a patient wife.

Welcome!
    Sounds like a very nice car, do you have any photos of the work done?
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof