New from WVa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from WVa

hi all my name is Russ i have had about 100 Cutlass' 78-88 in the last 20 yrs wether they were drivers,fix and resell, or parts carsmy favorite Cutlass' I had ere my 2 87's 1 was a blue/blue ttop 307 Salon and the other my black/grey 307. (the two biggest mistakes i ever made was selling them.) I Currently own my 6th 87 Cutlass, an 87 MCSS and an 84 Regal. i have had a total of close to 400 gbody cars in the last 23 yrs (g.p. , Regal, MC, Cutlass,Gr.Lemans,malibu again some were drivers,sellers,and some were parts cars)

Holy Cow......that is a different g.body approx Every 20 days for 23 years Straight!...I have owned 3 g.bodies in 14 years! One time I got 'all crazy' with it & owned 2 at once... Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the site, have any photos of any of the cars?
      Did you own a dealership or something?
      Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
      Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
      1988 H/OCA Advisor
      88 H/O #1 of 4
      88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
      88 H/O Triple Black
      87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
      85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
      85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
      85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
      85 442 White/Sage
      84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
      83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
      83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
      83 H/O #727 Maple
      "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Comment

no bascally pics of all of them i have a few of the most treasured ones i'll have to dg thru and find thembut it was me and my friend would go back road beer cruise and buy em as we seen them, drag em back to the farm and ither strip em,fix em and sell or drive em most were parts cars though

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X