X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murder84
    • Dec 2012

1984 cutlass supreme

my name is mike live in st pete florida i have owned many oldsmobiles cutlass supremes have always been one of my favorite cars love the g body style recently bought this 1984 solid florida car i joined the forum to get info on projects i have going on always helps to have a source to go to when running into head scratching problem and i enjoy the pics and seeing others projects
  • 88hurstolds
    Administrator
    • Jun 2008

Welcome to the site!
    Any details on your recent purchase?
    Lightning Rods repair service:CLICK HERE
    Seller Feedback:CLICK HERE
    1988 H/OCA Advisor
    88 H/O #1 of 4
    88 CSC White/Claret - T-tops
    88 H/O Triple Black
    87 442 Black/Gray - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Blue - T-tops
    85 442 White/Claret - T-tops
    85 442 White/Sage
    84 H/O Aero Commemorative #2199 - Sunroof
    83 H/O #2400 Sand Gray - Sunroof
    83 H/O #1607 Sand Gray - T-tops
    83 H/O #727 Maple
    "Keep them Rockets lit!"

Comment

• murder84
      • Dec 2012

Its a 84 had the v6 from the factory but has been replaced with a 350 its pretty much a stock motor with some bolt on parts hooker longtube headers eld performer / holley carb it really sounds good with the long tube headers and flowmasters the interior has been redone with black leather the headliner is black suade has a grant wheel also has 20 inch giovanis on it that were blasted and paibted black its a real head turner still has some minor issues to address weather stripibg scratches here and there I also want to do away with the shoulder strap seat belts and just go with a lap belt juxt need to hit the junkyard and find a nice set maybe out of a newer car not looking to make a show car just a good clean driver I can cruise the beaches in....before I bought it I almost bought a 442 but it was more work then I wanted to take on maybe someday ill find a good solid one without breaking the bank also would like to c/o the rear to a posi my neighbor has a 79 gbody malibu with a posi he got out of a grand national according to him thats the easiest way since you dont have to modify anything just a clean swap

Comment

Working...
      X